Please Respond to this job by 2019-06-11
Don’t see the “I’m Interested” button below? Login here to express your interest.
LOCATION: Sydney, NSW 2000
GREENLIGHT STATUS: Not yet, but we’d like to pencil in a freelancer.
POSITION TYPE: Other;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? At a third party location – such as on set
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: On set production skills
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL:Job paid at standard professional industry rate
BUDGET ESTIMATE: 1000ex GST/VAT
*FCPTalent note – any additional expenses should be discussed with the employer in advance or as such expenses arise*
EXPECTED START DATE: 2019-06-26
*FCPTalent note – where dates are specified, If you are only partially available, please note this upon expressing interest*
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Full day
JOB DESCRIPTION: Live Broadcast Engineer
The Live Broadcast Engineer is responsible for the delivery and management of onsite live event workflows. This includes onsite build and support during a live event. The role is part of a client service delivery and will involve onsite engagement with our client.
● Delivery and support of complex live events.
● Build and test onsite streaming workflow comprising integrated streaming products.
● Resolve technical issues that may arise to minimise impact on audience
● Engage and communicate with customers when required.
● Experience with live event delivery and video streaming distribution.
● Thorough understanding of streaming technologies including (but not limited to): IP
and cellular encoding and distribution, adaptive bitrate streaming, RTMP and HLS
protocols and CDN video delivery.
● Ability to resolve ambiguity and problem solve under pressure.
● Familiarity with Elemental live and cloud encoding, LiveU distribution, Akamai and
HLS video players desired.
● Able to engage and communicate effectively in an unfamiliar team environment.
Not registered? Register with us now for this job and future alerts:If you are not registered, join us at YourCrew.com
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.