Please Respond to this job ASAP or at the latest by Monday, 25 July 2016
This item expires on: February 28, 2021
LOCATION: 2064 Artarmon
GREENLIGHT STATUS: Yes, it’s ready to go
POSITION TYPE: Editor – Adobe Premiere;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Onsite – at employer’s facility
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Video Film Editing
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL:Graduates and Novices welcomed at a reduced rate
BUDGET ESTIMATE: $21.32/hour plus Super
EXPECTED START DATE: 2016-08-04
TYPE OF WORK: Broadcast Longform
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Up to 2 Months
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an Assembly Editor to be part of our Post Production Team during and after the in studio shoot of a kids pre-school show. The Assembly editor will work initially in close correspondence with the TD and EVS operator while shoot takes place in order to ensure footage passes the correct technical checks and are filed correctly for editing. The Assembly editor will also begin the assembly of the series during filming and for some weeks after once senior editor have come on board. They may also be required to create simple media, such as graphical elements, as well as some minor editing. This position has the potential to roll into other productions the company may have as well as advancement within the Post Production Team for the right candidate. Reports to the Post Production Supervisor
There will be an interview process starting 27 July. Responsibilities would include:
* Communicate and coordinate with the Control Room Crew to check that all on set technical test pass all technical specification each morning of shoot.
* Check that all footage sent from the studio are periodically checked to meet technical and broadcast specifications
* Ensure a back up of all studio media is correctly stored everyday
* File all media (from Studio and during edit) are filed correctly
* Assemble all footage for editing
* Follow all post production procedures and protocols
* Proficiency with Premier Pro CC 2015
* Good understanding of general post production workflows, processes and procedures
* Good Photoshop CC 2015 skills
* Good After Effects Skills
* Good Knowledge of various media types and how to troubleshoot potential problems
This position has the potential to roll into other productions the company may have as well as advancement within the Post Production Team for the right candidate
This job is available to those registered with FCPTalent.com
… if you’re already on board Click here to let us know you’re interested in and available for this job. Please note that a reply implies you are available. If you are only partially available, be sure to let us know in the email.
Using web based email? Be sure to send enquiries to reception at fcptalent dot com with the subject “I’m Interested in Job XXX” and be sure to include a brief line or two mentioning any recent relevant experience specifically related to this job.
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.