Please Respond to this job by midday Tuesday, 28 March 2017Please login to apply for this Job
LOCATION: 2021 Sydney, Australia
GREENLIGHT STATUS: No, this is not for a particular job – I am just looking for editors for ongoing jobs
POSITION TYPE: Editor – Final Cut Pro X;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Onsite – at employer’s facility
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Motion Graphics
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL:Job paid at standard professional industry rates
BUDGET ESTIMATE: $300-600 / day (flat rate) – Rate is subject to experience / skill level / work load
EXPECTED START DATE: 2017-06-01
TYPE OF WORK: Broadcast Shortform
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: 2-3 month contract
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking an experienced freelance editor to temporarily join our team for a 2-3 month contract, with the opportunity to develop into an on-going position – subject to agency workload.
The ideal candidate should be a qualified all-rounder who can problem solve and work independently and collaboratively at the highest level of creative & technical experience in a fast-paced environment.
– Liaising with creative team / producers / clients to develop concepts
– Editing projects from start to finish
Includes duties such as: media & asset management, editing, motion graphics & titles, audio, finishing.
– Managing workload across multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
We are primarily a Final Cut Pro X / 7 facility, so you will be expected to be highly fluent with these applications and surrounding software.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
– 3-5 years experience in short-form editorial (Trailers, TVCs, Promos, Hype-Reels)- Highly proficient skills – video editing, motion graphics, designing titles etc
– Proficient with: Final Cut Pro X / 7, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
– Strong audio skills: sound design & mixing (a bonus)
– A sound knowledge of technical requirements / formats / industry standards
– You will be responsible for start-to-end post production work, including client revisions & deliverables
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Highly organised
– Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
– Ability to take a creative lead and problem solve on the fly
– Excellent communication skills
– Commitment of a minimum 5-6 weeks (full-time) / 3-6 weeks (part-time)
NB: Being a solo role, time will be factored for an induction to familiarise yourself with agency worflows and systems.
– Must reside and be able to work on-site at our facilities in Sydney
Salary / rate of pay will be discussed at interview, and is dependent on qualifications / experience / daily work-load.
Already registered? Login here to express your interest.
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.