Please Respond to this job by 3pm, Friday 02 June 2017
Don’t see the “I’m Interested?” button below? Login here to express your interest.
LOCATION: 2101 Sydney
GREENLIGHT STATUS: No, this is not for a particular job – I am just looking for editors for ongoing jobs
POSITION TYPE: Editor – Doesn’t matter what they cut on;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Offsite – at candidate’s facility
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Video Film Editing
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL:Graduates and Novices welcomed at a reduced rate
BUDGET ESTIMATE: 1000
EXPECTED START DATE: 2017-07-15
TYPE OF WORK: Wedding
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Up to 3 Days
JOB DESCRIPTION: Hi Guys,
I got engaged a few weeks ago!
I have a bunch of footage from iPhone/GoPro/DLSR that captured the
journey from the very beginning:
– designing the ring
– traveling to Africa to get the ring
– the trip to NZ where I asked her
In total I have about 24GB of footage – around 1.5hours split across 190 clips.
I would like to turn this into a video …
Other things you may like to know:
– Final video to be up to 10 mins in length, more likely 6-8mins though.
– Music to be included – I can give you a list of tracks. There are a few pieces to camera that I need kept original sound, the rest are mainly travel type shots, so music will be good.
– This is only for home viewing
– Final File on USB please.
– There is no hard deadline with this – before September though would be great.
– In terms of your creative licence: I can tell you the bits I need included, and the bits I would like included, and then you can fill in the blanks.
This is a one off contract type job
Not registered? Register with us now for this job and future alerts:Register with FCPTalent.com
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.