Please Respond to this job by Urgent – we need names this time tomorrow (FREE SERVICE)
Don’t see the “I’m Interested” button below? Login here to express your interest.
LOCATION: 3000 Melbourne
GREENLIGHT STATUS: Yes, it’s ready to go
POSITION TYPE: Shooter/Camera Person – Video (with Gimbal)
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Onsite – at employer’s facility
Happy to work with candidates in other timezones? NA
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Nope – we need a specialist
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL:Job paid at standard professional industry rates
BUDGET ESTIMATE: Please let us know your day rate. ex GST/VAT
*FCPTalent note – any additional expenses should be discussed with the employer in advance or as such expenses arise*
EXPECTED START DATE: Tuesday, July 17
*FCPTalent note – where dates are specified, If you are only partially available, please note this upon expressing interest*
TYPE OF WORK: Corporate
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Full Day
This is a corporate shoot, involving dialogue and showcasing two buildings in Melbourne’s CBD. The shoot is this Thursday (12th of July). Call time: 8:30am – Est. Wrap: 5:30pm.
It will produced actively from Sydney, but we need someone on the ground who…
• is comfortable shooting solo (and therefore self directing),
• can shoot gimbal style to get a nice sense of space and movement in the interiors and exteriors (we’d love to see samples of this)
• Is able to record audio into camera (lapel radio mic) as some lines of dialog are required (see below)
The reason for the lapel mic is that apart from the interior/exterior coverage, the shoot also requires
• A few short scripted lines to camera from the staff (who are our client) talking to the camera as the camera moves with them.
• a few question in an interview setup
We have a schedule ready to go and will talk you through everything. Our client will also be standing by to assist and work with you on the ground on the day.
Not registered? Register with us now for this job and future alerts:Register with FCPTalent.com
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.