Please Respond to this job by 5pm 17th January 2019
Don’t see the “I’m Interested” button below? Login here to express your interest.
LOCATION: 2016 Redfern, Sydney
GREENLIGHT STATUS: Yes, it’s ready to go
POSITION TYPE: Editor – Adobe Premiere;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Onsite – at employer’s facility
Happy to work with candidates in other timezones? We prefer local candidates in our timezone
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Motion Graphics
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL: Job paid at standard professional industry rates
BUDGET ESTIMATE: 400 – 450ex GST/VAT
*FCPTalent note – any additional expenses should be discussed with the employer in advance or as such expenses arise*
EXPECTED START DATE: 2019-01-29
*FCPTalent note – where dates are specified, If you are only partially available, please note this upon expressing interest*
TYPE OF WORK: Corporate
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Up to 1 Week
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a freelance Mid-Weight Content Editor with basic Motion Graphics experience to join our team in Redfern, Sydney.
The role is working specifically within a key account for a global property developer.
It is not a full-time role, but we want to partner with an editor on an ongoing basis to gain consistency across the account and someone who is going to immerse themselves in the footage, so when you walk in the door you know the media inside out already and the creation can begin.
As momentum grows with the client, this could eventually turn into a more permanent arrangement.
Attention to detail is imperative, as well as the ability to learn and work fast, and possess very efficient time-management and organisational skills. Technical Experience:
• You have a solid background in video post-production and have demonstrable video content creation experience with a compelling folio to back it up
• You are Degree educated with a qualification in film, video or any other related multimedia field
• You have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• You have knowledge of Motion graphics (creating stings, bumpers, title sequences etc. not required, a BIG plus).
The type of person we’re looking for:
• A clear understanding of Adobe Metal logging using XMP protocol
• French-speaking or understanding (A HUGE BONUS)
• Ability to work independently, but also able to contribute to new content ideas.
• Flexibility, and the ability to multitask when required.
• Has a growth mindset – is receptive to constructive feedback…. And seeks it proactively.
Not registered? Register with us now for this job and future alerts:If you are not registered, join us at FCPTalent.com
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.