Please Respond to this job by 2019-07-25
Don’t see the “I’m Interested” button below? Login here to express your interest.
LOCATION: Manly 2100
GREENLIGHT STATUS: No this isn’t for a specific job, looking for a freelancer for ongoing work.
POSITION TYPE: All Rounder – Content Creator;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Either onsite or Offsite is good
Happy to work with candidates in other timezones? Yes, I don’t mind
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Editing
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL: Junior to Mid-Level experience
BUDGET ESTIMATE: $700 a quarter ex GST/VAT
*FCPTalent note – any additional expenses should be discussed with the employer in advance or as such expenses arise*
EXPECTED START DATE: 2019-08-08
*FCPTalent note – where dates are specified, If you are only partially available, please note this upon expressing interest*
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Ongoing
JOB DESCRIPTION: I’ve invested in video marketing for about 3 years now.
I produce simple presentations to the camera (in fornt of a whiteboard) 5-minute video a week.
Shoot 6-8 videos in a row every 2 months.
They are hosted in Wistia.
The videos are distributed in various social media platforms
You can check out a sample of the videos here: https://thereasonandtheroad.com/video_categories/coaching-frameworks/
I currently spend about $500 – $700 a quarter. My previous video production person has moved to NZ.
Our production model was:
– she would come to my house once every 2 months or so
– we would shoot 6 – 8 videos with a whiteboard – I’ve developed a format that seems to work really well, of Intro/ context, framework teach, summary/ CTA
– she would then edit them and upload them to Wistia
– my VA in the Philippines would then take it from there in terms of creating the website page and social/ email distribution
– I want to change the variety of videos I produce (I’m looking at telling more of my backstory/ behind the scenes of things I am working on) Open to suggestions how to improve the video content.
– We will focus primarily on FB and Linked in (as my client audience are businesses with revenue of $5M+)
– I’d like to keep the production quality the same or better
– I’m open to using my phone to Shoot some of the content (with a good tripod/ stabilizer and a mic)
– I’d like a monthly rythym 3 – 4 videos: two framework videos/ one case study or behind the scenes/ 1 summary of what has been sent previously for people who want to catch up
Not registered? Register with us now for this job and future alerts:If you are not a member, join us at yourcrew.io
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.