Please Respond to this job by Midday Monday 29 June 2015
LOCATION: 2060 North Sydney
GREENLIGHT STATUS: Not yet confirmed; we are waiting for a few things but want to pencil in a freelancer
POSITION TYPE: Motion GFX – After Effects;
ONSITE OR WORKING REMOTELY? Onsite – at employer’s facility
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Nope – we need a specialist
EXPERIENCE/PAY LEVEL:Job paid at standard professional industry rates
BUDGET ESTIMATE: $1,500-$2,000
EXPECTED START DATE: 2015-07-01
ESTIMATED DURATION OF JOB: Up to 3 Days
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work with an editor to conceptualise and create visually clean and stimulating motion graphics for a Corporate Hype Tape.
– be extremely competent in Adobe After Effects
– be self motivated with a versatile skill set
– have a great creative aptitude with exceptional designs skills in layout & typography
– be able to follow a brief with high attention to detail
– work well in a fast paced, deadline driven, creative environment
– have knowledge of post production processes in a commercial environment
– have good communication skills with a friendly disposition
– enjoy working in a fun and cooperative team environment
Job is scheduled for 3-4 days
This job is available to those registered with FCPTalent.com
… if you’re already on board Click here to let us know you’re interested in and available for this job. Please note that a reply implies you are available. If you are only partially available, be sure to let us know in the email.
Using web based email? Be sure to send enquiries to reception at fcptalent dot com with the subject “I’m Interested in Job XXX” and be sure to include a brief line or two mentioning any recent relevant experience specifically related to this job.Register with FCPTalent.com
Registration button opens in new window. Complete then return here to apply.